North Coast CA
Vacation Beach House Rentals
The Sea Ranch ... one of the most beautiful places in the
world, where one can escape the pressures of urban living. The Sea
Ranch offers a mild year-round climate where you can hike through
the quiet majestic redwoods or hike the bluff trails and watch the
crashing surf. Located along a spectacular 10-mile stretch of
Pacific Coast, approximately 100 miles north of San Francisco.
Sea Ranch Offers...
- Three Recreation Centers that overlook the Pacific Ocean
and offer swimming pools, tennis courts and saunas. Use of rec.
centers for up to 6 people is complimentary with your Sea Ranch
rental home. Hours of operation vary throughout the year:
- Del Mar Rec Center
- Ohlson Rec Center
- Moonraker Rec Center
- Eighteen-hole golf course designed by Robert Muir Graves,
a design that reflects the natural beauty of the area.
- Pristine Beaches
- Picnicing On The River - "The Hot Spot"
- Hiking ... for miles and miles whether to view sea lions
and whales or ferns and wildflowers.
- Private Airstrip
- Art Galleries... exhibiting all mediums, such as Ansel
- Coast Cuisine... from picnics on the beach to four-star
- Fishing... rock or river, diving for Abalone or casting
for Steelhead on the Gualala River, one of Jack London's favorite
- Kayaking... on the Gualala River. Contact
Adventure Rents at 707-884-4386 for Kayak rentals.
- Paddle Boarding. Contact Was'Up at 707-884-1832 for
Paddle Board rentals.
- Shops... offering local crafts and unique gifts, and
books written by local authors.
- Included with your rental, you have full access to FREE
Sea Ranch activities and classes including YOGA, WATER AEROBICS,
TAI CHI, ZUMBA DANCE plus more.
Come and experience The Sea Ranch! The homes are privately
owned - but all privileges are available to you when you rent
through our office.